Ruston Emergency Plumbing Services
Work with our experts for emergency plumbing services at anytime, and feel safe knowing we’ll have your back with any plumbing situation you’re facing. Call us now at (318) 255-1332.
When you have a plumbing emergency, you shouldn’t have to wait for assistance. Here at Mark Johnson Plumbing in Ruston, LA, we offer 24-hour emergency services to help you with everything from backed up drains to broken faucets. The next time you have an emergency situation, call us so we can help you out of this situation. Click here to see what your neighbors in the area are saying.
What can we do for you?
We respond to calls quickly, even on the weekends. If your plumbing situation is something that can wait for regular business hours, like a slow drip, then we’ll schedule an appointment. However, you can count on us to arrive on the scene quickly if you have a true plumbing emergency that needs immediate attention.
We’ll treat your home with respect, and we have competitive rates that will help you save money. Our goal is to exceed your expectations, all you need to do is pick up the phone and call us today.
What are plumbing emergencies?
In the case of leaks and frozen pipes, shut down the water to the affected line to minimize the water loss and damage. If necessary, shut down water to the entire house to stop the flow. Avoid using water in the home if your main sewer line is clogged and backing up.
We’re happy to handle each of these plumbing emergencies. Leaks and frozen pipes can lead to water backing up into your home and potentially damaging the structure. With clogged drains, you’re unable to use the water in your home until the drain is cleared. We understand that you cannot wait to have these situations addressed, so we’ll do our best to arrive promptly and provide you with high-quality service.
What problems can slab leaks and clogged drains bring?
- With slab leaks, the water doesn’t just drift down beneath the slab to be absorbed by the ground. Over time, it starts to erode the ground below your home. Your foundation loses stability, and you may start to see cracks in the walls and floor.
- Also, you’ll first notice an odor that won’t fade, and mold is likely to develop as the water sits. If the water backs up into your home, it can ruin your carpets, floors and other personal belongings.
- Signs of a slab leak include:
- Sound of running water when faucets are shut down
- Unusually high water bills
- Constantly wet areas around the foundation
- Call for assistance if you suspect that you have a slab leak.
- Your risk of leaks increases when the water sits in the pipes. Even a slow leak can cause serious damage if the water is allowed to sit.
- If you continue using the water, the pipe can back up into your home and result in sewage water flooding into your property. This is why it’s important to address clogged drains as soon as you notice them.
- A clogged drain makes it increasingly difficult to use certain fixtures in your home, and you may reach the point where it cannot be used at all.
- Finally, an odor may develop as the stagnant water builds up in the lines.
Avoid serious problems by calling for emergency services when plumbing issues arise. We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Give us a call today at (318) 255-1332 no matter what time you experience a plumbing disaster.