Plumbing Services in Haughton, LA
Doing It Right Since 1997!
At Mark Johnson Plumbing, your needs always come first. When you turn to us for plumbing services in Haughton, you can count on us to get the job done right the first time, every time. Backed by over two decades of service experience, our plumbers have encountered and resolved every kind of plumbing problem imaginable and guarantee we have a solution for yours. Using high-quality tools and technology, our team can handle any repair, maintenance, replacement, or new installation service you may need.
We proudly offer the following services:
- Backflow testing
- Drain cleaning
- Bathroom remodeling
- Toilet repair
- Septic tank treatment
- Drain and sewer repair
- Boiler repair
- Burst pipe repair
- Leak detection and repair
- Gas line repair
- Sewer line replacement
- Garbage disposals
- Slab leak detection
- Sump pumps
- Water filtration
- Water softeners
- Water heater repair and installation
- Tankless water heaters
- Commercial plumbing
Signs You Need to Call a Plumber
From taking a shower to washing your hands to running your dishwasher to using the restroom to washing your laundry, you rely heavily on your plumbing system every day. When something is wrong with your system, you need fast, reliable service. Luckily, Mark Johnson Plumbing is here to help.
In our decades of service, we have come to discover that many homeowners don’t call a plumber in until they are experiencing an emergency. However, by calling us as soon as you notice something might be wrong, even if it seems very minor, you can save yourself a lot of time, money, and stress.
You need to call our Haughton plumbers if you notice:
- Funky smells: If there are foul smells coming from one or more of your drains, you either need drain cleaning or a sewer line repair. Either way, your system needs to be inspected by a professional.
- Strange sounds: Often, when sewer lines are damaged or clogged, you can hear bubbling or gurgling sounds within your sink or shower drains. Another sound to look out for is running water behind your walls.
- Water damage: Yellow stains on your ceiling, mold growth, drooping ceilings, peeling paint, and of course, puddles of water, are all signs of a hidden plumbing leak. You will need to bring in a plumber who can diagnose and repair the problem.
- Clogs: If your toilet is frequently clogged or overflowing, your sink or shower is slow to drain, or water is coming up through your drains, chances are there is a pretty serious clog in your sewer line.
- High bills: If your water bill is much higher than usual but your consumption hasn’t changed, you could have a hidden leak somewhere in your plumbing system.
- No hot water: If your hot water runs out too quickly, your water doesn’t get hot enough, or you don’t have any hot water, your water heater needs to be inspected.
- Odd water: Your water should not have a funky smell, taste, or color. If there is anything out of the ordinary with your water, bring in a plumber right away.
No matter the problem at hand, we have a solution.
Why Choose Mark Johnson Plumbing?
Since opening our doors over 40 years ago, Mark Johnson Plumbing has been committed to offering the highest quality plumbing services around. As a family business, we understand just how important a functioning plumbing system is in your home. That is why we always go above and beyond to ensure you receive the top quality service you need, when you need it. Whether you need a minor repair or a major system overhaul, our fully trained Haughton plumbers are here to provide swift, reliable service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With Mark Johnson Plumbing on your side, you can expect upfront, flat-rate pricing, fully stocked trucks, text updates from our plumbers, same-day appointments, and exceptional service.
Call (318) 257-6167 to get started. We look forward to serving you!