Water Heater Installation in Ruston
Completing the Job Promptly & Correctly
Are you moving into your brand-new home in Ruston? Or perhaps you are remodeling your current residence to finally become the house of your dreams? We all have unique ideas and desires when it comes to building the haven where we work, entertain, and rest with our families. Whatever your new or updated residence looks like on the outside, however, there is one thing you definitely need on the inside. Every home, no matter the distinctive and personalized style of its occupants, requires a safe and reliable water heater to keep everyone warm and comfortable.
Here at Mark Johnson Plumbing, we value our customers' comfort above all. This is why our highly-trained technicians are ready to serve your water heater installation needs in Ruston at a moment's notice. There is no need to stress about completing your home with this necessary appliance so long as you have one of our dedicated experts installing your water heater with the utmost care.
Should I Replace My Water Heater?
On average, tank water heaters tend to last between 8 and 12 years. Around the 8-year mark, you might start to notice that your system isn’t quite working the way it used to. When that happens, it is difficult to determine whether repair or replacement is the better option. To help you determine the best course of action, our team has outlined a list of the signs that it is time to replace your system.
These signs include:
- You have had to repair your system multiple times in the last few years
- You never seem to have enough hot water
- Your water heater tank is leaking
- Your water is rusty or cloudy
- Your water heater is making excessive knocking sounds
Our team is here to carefully inspect your system and explain your options to you. If your system needs to be replaced, you can rest easy knowing we make the installation process easy as can be. We carry top-performing tank and tankless water heaters and guarantee that we can find the perfect system for your home.
Types of Water Heaters
Here at Mark Johnson Plumbing, we know that one size and one style does not fit all. Everyone has different needs and preferences when it comes to water heaters, depending on the size of your home, the number of occupants within the house, the available budget, and the amount of daily water and energy usage. We will work with dedication to make sure that your new water heater exactly matches your specific desires and individual requirements.
The two primary types that are most commonly bought on the market include:
- Tank Water Heaters – A water heater that comes with a tank can be helpful if you have a smaller home. Tank water heaters are often placed in basements, where they can warm your home without obstructing space. These heaters are often less expensive in the initial purchase, and are thus helpful for people on a budget.
- Tankless Water Heaters – These types of water heaters are becoming more and more popular because they do not require a select space to store a tank. People are also transitioning to this model of heater because hot water is instantly available whenever it is needed. If you have more occupants in your home, this system is especially efficient. It allows multiple people to use hot water simultaneously, without being suddenly drenched in cold water when the warmth is "used up." This type of heater can save a lot of time and money in the long run, which is why it is becoming such an attractive option for many of our customers.
A Wide Selection of Options
If you are looking for water heater installations in Ruston, it can seem difficult to decide what model to go for. There are just so many brands and styles in addition to shapes and sizes. If your water heater’s size and capacity do not match the size and capacity of your house, you can lose a lot of savings, as well as waste a lot of energy. You might even need more than a single water heater to keep up with the demand for warm water if you live in a household with several family members, all fighting for a hot shower! Never fear about trying to choose the right option. At Mark Johnson Plumbing, our trusty technicians will advise you on the best models to fit your needs.
“We have been using Mark Johnson Plumbing for a number of years. We have always been pleased with the technicians and the services they perform.”- James A.
Hagen came & quickly assesses the situation after Atmos came out & cut the gas off. He was very professional & founds the two problems quickly! Luckily they were not pricey Issues at all. Then (Christopher) Chris Came back Out very quickly to cut the gas back on inside the house after Atmos did outside. Due to COVID they could not come in the house to turn the valves back on which we had NO idea where they were located. We felt SO stupid that we couldn’t handle that but Chris assured us that most wouldn’t!
He was so nice & professional!! I will definitely call Mark Johnson again.” - Marion W.
I was able to get an appointment the next day.
Service was great, fast, friendly, and exactly what was agreed on. They were on time and did I mention friendly? I would recommend this company to anyone who needs quality plumbing work done. Ask for Quinn Wall.
The customer service was awesome from the start as well. Text notifications of who's coming, when they will be there. Nice job!” - Mark T.