Plumbing Services in Natchitoches
Available Same-Day & 24/7 for Emergencies - Call (318) 257-6167
Have a plumbing problem or project that you have to get underway soon, but aren’t sure which professionals you should work with? Come to Mark Johnson Plumbing for all your plumbing needs! We handle every kind of project, including emergencies, and we’ll be happy to lend you a hand.
We provide fast plumbing services when you need them the most. Call our pros now for 24/7 help!
Trusted Plumbers Since 1997
Our company has been providing plumbing solutions to the area for more than 20 years, and we’ve been able to grow thanks to our dedication to the customer and to providing quality services.
Our pros can assist you with the following:
- 24-hour emergency services
- Drain cleaning & hydro jetting
- Burst pipe repair & repiping services
- Water leak detection
- Gas line repairs & leak detection
- Boiler repairs
- Sewer line repair & replacements
- Garbage disposals
- Bathroom remodeling
- Clogged toilet repairs
- Backflow testing & certification
- Sump pump services
- Septic tank treatment
- Slab leak repairs
- Water filtration & water softener systems
- New construction plumbing
- Water heater services
We believe in treating customers like they are a part of the family. Additionally, customer satisfaction on labor and parts is always guaranteed when you hire us for your plumbing services.
How Can a Plumbing Emergency Affect Your Home?
Plumbing emergencies can cause extensive damage to the structure of your home and lead to expensive repair projects that you’ll be forced to take on.
Here are some worst-case scenarios that could happen as a result of a plumbing emergency:
- Water leaks can flood your property and ruin everything from your flooring and furniture to your personal possessions.
- Water damage can usually lead to mold, which can end up affecting your health, so it is important to prevent it from forming if at all possible.
- Clogged toilets can also lead to flooding and therefore more water damage throughout the home.
- Septic tank problems can cause the backup of sewer water either into the home or around the home. This can lead to unsightly puddles in the front yard, and horrid smells coming up into your home.
No matter what plumbing emergency you’re facing, the quicker it’s resolved, the better. We can come to your location quickly to take care of all of your plumbing emergency services.
Experience the Difference
Our plumbers believe in treating customers like they are a part of our family. We want you to feel comfortable with us from the moment you pick up the phone to call us.
Get in touch with us today at (318) 257-6167 and see why your neighbors are choosing us as their plumbing company.